THE APPLICATION CYCLE FOR 2018-2019 IS NOW CLOSED.
The application cycle for the 2019-2020 fellowships of the Global Health will open from August to November 2018. Below are the step-by-step instructions for applying and the link to the online application form.
Step 1: Review the eligibility criteria.
Step 2: Read the application guidelines.
You need Adobe Reader to view the *.pdf documents.
Step 3: Review the research areas, the LMIC institutions, and contact potential GHES mentors.
Read the suggestions listed in “before you apply.”
Step 4: Fill out the online application form and upload all the requested documents.
A *.pdf version of the application form is available here. You can start the online application, save it, and complete it at a later date.
Letters of recommendation from your potential mentors are required as part of your application. Please request these letters in plenty of time to make the application deadline.
If you have any questions regarding the application process and materials or the status of the application, please contact the coordinating organization Rambiss LTD at email@example.com
All applications must be written in English.
What Happens Next
- The cycle of applications is open from August to November.
- Complete applications are independently reviewed and scored.
- Meritorious applications are forward to the NIH Fogarty International Center and NIH institutes for potential funding in January/February (3 months after the application cycle closes).
- Offer letters begin in March and may be received as late as June.
- Fellowships start around August every year.