The application cycle for the 2018-2019 fellowships of the Global Health is open from August 15, 2017 to November 1, 2017. Below are the step-by-step instructions for applying and the link to the online application form.
Step 1: Review the eligibility criteria.
Step 2: Read the application guidelines.
You need Adobe Reader to view the *.pdf documents.
Step 3: Review the research areas, the LMIC institutions, and contact potential GHES mentors.
Read the suggestions listed in “before you apply.”
Step 4: Fill out the online application form and upload all the requested documents.
A *.pdf version of the application form is available here. You can start the online application, save it, and complete it at a later date.
Letters of recommendation from your potential mentors are required as part of your application. Please request these letters in plenty of time to make the November 1, 2017 deadline.
If you have any questions regarding the application process and materials or the status of the application, please contact the coordinating organization Rambiss LTD at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be written in English.
What Happens Next
- The 2017-2018 cycle of applications is open from August 15 2017 to November 1 2017.
- Complete applications are independently reviewed and scored.
- Meritorious applications are forward to the NIH Fogarty International Center and NIH institutes for potential funding in January/February 2018.
- Offer letters will begin in March 2018 and may be received as late as June 2018
- Fellowships will start around August 2018.